Terms & Conditions:-
Kindly Note - Indian citizens can donate through both netbanking and Card transfer. Others can use Online Card Transfer Facilities.
Donors are requested to have acknowledged and accepted the following terms and conditions.
- For online donation, Temples Committee is committed to ensuring the information provided by you is fully protected.
- Receipt and tax exemption notification U/S 80G for your tax purposes will be sent to the address provided by you.
- Once a donation transaction is completed, no refund can be given under any circumstances. Please ensure filling up the donation amount with due care, and verify all fields before proceeding for payment.
- We accept all Visa, Master and Maestro cards, Indian and International.
- Temples Committee shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction.
- Temples Committee reserves the right to modify or replace any of these terms and conditions at any time, and any change shall be effective once posted on the Websites.
- For any information or questions, please feel free to reach us on: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0135 2627122
Your information will be protected and will neither shared with any third party nor used for commercial gains.
Refunds & Cancellation
Unfortunately, Temples Committee will not be able to entertain refund/cancellation for the amount donated through the online payment gateway (online donation)