PROJECTS RUN BY THE COMMITTEE
(1) To renovate & rehabilitate all 45 sub-ordinate temples of Shri Badarinath-Kedarnath Temples Committee. A architecture, digital & geographical survey will conducted shortly, of all these temples. The renovation of Narshingh Mandir, Joshimath has been started by the temple committee on 14th Jan 2013, on the auspicious day of Makarsanskranti. The shilanyas was performed by the Hon'ble President, Shri Badarinath-Kedarnath Temples Committee Sh. Ganesh Godiyal.
(2) Temples Committee had established Shri Badrish Dhyan Kedndra at Shri Badrinath.
(3) Temple committee has banned all polythene items like carry bags etc. in the holy place. The prasad of lord Badrinath & Kedarnath were given to the devotees in baskets, which are made of cane wood, cloth and local grasses. For it temple committee will give self-employment to the local residents of these places.
(4) Renovation of main gate of Omkareshwar Temple, Ukhimath has been completed.
(5) Temple committee has started building a rest house at Gopeshwar, Chamoli near Gopinath Temple.
(6) Renovation of Temple committee’s rest house situated at Karanprayag will soon start.
(7) Temples Committtee is construction a rest house at Ghanshali at Shri Gangotri-Yamunotri yatra route.
(8) Temples Committee has started renovation of the Kotha Bhavan of Vishwanath Temple at Guptkashi.